Travel/Trip Insurance from Sedona Benefits
Millions are pursuing lifestyles that transcend international boundaries, creating a growing market of globalists who go abroad for extended periods of business, leisure, and study.
Did you know?
- Thirty million people live and work outside their country of citizenship.
- Over two million U.S. retirees reside abroad, a trend analysts call “a massive new migration”
- Globalists log seven hundred million international and leisure trips each year
- Nearly two million scholars study abroad each year; millions more business and government workers train outside their home country as well
If you look at your current U.S. passport you will see that it states:
"Persons considering foreign travel should determine what health insurance coverage, if any, they have while outside the United States. Medicare does not cover health care costs outside the United States except under limited circumstance in Canada and Mexico."
Hospitals overseas often require full payment before discharge. Even if your existing medical insurance does cover you abroad:
- Who will notify your family?
- Who will assist you, or your family, in making necessary arrangements with the hospital?
- Who will arrange to refill the prescription you left at home?
- Does it include medical evacuation or the repatriation of your remains in case of death?
With Travel Insurance, assistance is just a toll-free (or collect) telephone call from anywhere in the world. Assistance advisors are immediately available to you in your time of urgent need. They will assist with:
- directing you to western trained, English speaking physicians
- arranging direct payment of covered expenses by the insurance company instead of you making the payment and then filing for reimbursement when you return home
- replacing important, lost documents such as a passport, or credit cards
- arranging local, legal representation in case of an auto accident or traffic violation
- the transmission of urgent messages to your family back home in an emergency.
No matter how you choose to travel, an individual travel accident policy offers financial protection for accidental death and specific loss resulting from a covered accident. Whether you’re traveling to a business conference or heading to the beach, we can protect you and your family while:
- in an aircraft
- on a bus, cruise ship, powerboat, trolley, tour bus, subway, taxi or train
- in a private passenger automobile
- if struck by a motor vehicle as a pedestrian
Policy features include:
- accidental death benefits ranging from $50,000 to $200,000
- specific loss benefits
- dependent spouse and child benefits
- easy billing—pay only once per year
- you choose the beneficiary