INDIVIDUAL INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
from Sedona Benefits
In today’s world, health coverage protects you and your family from high financial costs that may result from accidents or illnesses.
The cost of a typical hospital stay (about 4 days and two follow up visits) is now more than $29,000. Health coverage can significantly reduce these costs and give you the access you need to routine affordable health care. It protects your health and financial assets, and provides peace of mind.
Individual plans may be right for you if you are:
- Self-employed or not covered under a group plan
- Not satisfied with your employer group plan, or would like additional family coverage
- Seeking additional protection from a potential unexpected accident or illness
- Interested in a Health Savings Account available in conjunction with a high-deductible health plan
- Looking to add dental or term life insurance coverage
Other types of insurance coverage are also available for individuals including dental, vision, chiropractic/acupuncture, life, disability, long-term care, travel/trip, prescription, assigned risk, medigap, short-term medical, pre-paid legal, identity theft protection, and annuities.
Sedona Benefit’s broad array of client-focused solutions offers individuals and their families the tools they need to help them meet today’s financial demands. You Can’t Afford to Be Without It.