Sedona Benefits CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of the National Association of Health Underwriters,
- To hold the selling, service and distribution of disability insurance and health insurance plans as a professional and a public trust and to do all in my power to maintain its prestige.
- To keep paramount the needs of those whom I serve.
- To respect my clients' trust in me, and to never do anything which would betray their trust or confidence.
- To give all service possible when service is needed.
- To present policies factually and accurately, providing all information necessary for the issuance of sound insurance coverage to the public I serve.
- To use no advertising which may be false or misleading.
- To consider the sale of disability income and health insurance plans as a career, to know and abide by the insurance laws of my state, and to seek to constantly increase my knowledge and improve my ability to meet the needs of my clients.
- To be fair and just to my competitors, and to engage in no practices that may reflect unfavorably on myself or my industry.
- To treat prospects, clients and companies fairly by submitting applications that reveal all available information pertinent to underwriting a policy.
- To be loyal to my clients, associates, fellow agents and brokers, and the company or companies whose products I represent.